Berger and Green attorney awarded position as member of Continuing Legal Education Board in Pennsylvania.
PITTSBURGH, PA, August 30, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Mark E. Milsop, an attorney with Berger and Green, was recently appointed to the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Board in Pennsylvania. Milsop, who has been with the firm for 16 years, was awarded the prestigious appointment in May. The accomplishment further cements Berger and Green’s service in Pennsylvania.
The CLE Board of Pennsylvania oversees and administers the continuing legal education requirements for attorneys in the state. This appointment to the exclusive board showcases Milsop’s skill and experience as a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney.
Mark E. Milsop: Pennsylvania Super Lawyer
Milsop, a graduate of Pennsylvania State University and then Duquesne University School of Law, is no stranger to esteemed accolades. He graduated with honors, was awarded the George F. Douglas Amicus Curiae Award, and was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer. Only the top five percent of Pennsylvania’s attorneys are part of the latter organization.
Since joining Berger and Green, Milsop has focused on helping injured accident victims with car accident, slip and fall, and dog bite cases. “Mr. Milsop is knowledgeable and compassionate about advocating for the rights of injured accident victims. He believes it is important for injured accident victims to have someone supporting them during these difficult times,” according to the firm.
Pennsylvania CLE Board Responsibilities
The CLE Board has six main responsibilities. They include:
– Setting the CLE’s requirements. Attorney Milsop will establish the requirements that qualify other lawyers to gain entry to the CLE.
– Accreditation. Attorney Milsop will help the board evaluate and accredit qualifying providers.
– Monitoring compliance. The CLE Board frequently audits attorneys’ compliance with the organization’s standards.
– Completing enforcement and compliance audits. With his admission, Attorney Milsop will enforce compliance with the CLE Board.
– Maintaining records. Recordkeeping is a vital part of the CLE Board’s mission––just another thing Attorney Milsop will lend his help with.
– Providing educational resources and guidance. The CLE Board has one primary focus: helping lawyers grow in their positions through various educational opportunities.
These responsibilities ensure that practicing lawyers in the state of Pennsylvania uphold and maintain their legal education and professional competence. By staying up to date on the state’s legal developments, they can best serve their clients.
What to Know About Berger and Green
Berger and Green has advocated on behalf of injured and disabled clients in Pennsylvania for more than 40 years. Heavily committed to helping its communities, Berger and Green is involved in organizations such as the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Stuff-a-Bus, and Neighborhood Legal Services, which provides legal guidance to low-income families around Pittsburgh.
The law firm serves a vast number of areas in Pennsylvania, parts of West Virginia, and Ohio, including Akron and Columbus. Their practice areas include personal injury and Social Security disability claims.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here