Millennials Like Prepaid Cards as an Option with Other Accounts
COLUMBUS, OH, November 12, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — B&C Media, LLC, creators of PrepaidCards123.com, a prepaid debit card comparison site, announced today the release of survey results of millennials’ use of prepaid cards. Results include information on how prepaid card users in the age group select and use prepaid cards, their views on the benefits and fees, and their use of alternative accounts.
Key findings include:
– Over 80% of millennial prepaid card users have checking accounts
– Prepaid card users, with and without checking accounts, make frequent use of fee-based
transactions, such as ATM withdrawals and cash loading
– More millennials are purchasing prepaid cards online vs. in stores
– The majority of prepaid card users find their prepaid card more useful than they expected
– Over 80% of prepaid card users said fees were as expected or lower than expected
The survey results further demonstrate that prepaid debit cards can no longer be characterized as checking account replacements for the unbanked, at least among millennials. It also shows that prepaid card users have a positive view of their cards as one choice to make purchases and to serve banking functions.
The full survey results can be found here: survey.
About B&C Media
B&C Media, LLC is the creator of PrepaidCards123.com, a website offering “how to” articles, guides, reviews and tools about prepaid cards designed to provide consumers with information to choose the right card and save money.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here