Automate posting of shorts and videos to YouTube with SocialPilot’s advanced publishing feature
WALNUT, CA, July 14, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — SocialPilot has upraised its social media management game by introducing video scheduling for YouTube. With a clean and easy-to-use interface, the YouTube video scheduling function enables users to boost their channel’s engagement by quickly scheduling and posting videos.
SocialPilot features a robust marketing solution that allows users to macro and micro-manage their social media strategy. An advanced platform that seamlessly steers the way toward users’ marketing goals, this social media management tool is a one-stop solution to increase reach.
Encompassing a cohesive social media management platform for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google Business Page, and various other social media platforms, the addition of video scheduling for YouTube has unquestionably added another marvel under its hat. This new incorporation comes with its own set of distinct features:
– A neat interface coupled with a separate tab for YouTube posting and scheduling allows users to customize their postings
– A quick and painless way that enables the sharing of multiple videos on YouTube or scheduling the same for a specific date and time, thereby soaring the engagement level of the channel
– Allows for seamless video title customization and content addition in the description
– Taking customization to another level, users also get to edit and customize the video thumbnail
– An added advantage of tailoring user-specific features such as privacy and other advanced settings makes the entire video scheduling feature personalized
– The sheer freedom to select the content category and add video tags ensures a high reach to relevant audiences.
– A convenient method to post YouTube Shorts or schedule the same for a later date and time.
SocialPilot is a social media management tool that helps brands and agencies efficiently automate their marketing on social media.
Since its launch, SocialPilot has built a client base of 8500+ clients, with several prominent names on the list, such as Walmart, U.S. Army, NYSU, and the United Nations. Ranked one among the Leaders Spring 2022, SocialPilot has emerged as one of the best social media management software companies globally.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here