Leading business brokerage franchise celebrated award honorees and hosted additional programming for its global owner and advisor network
WEST PALM BEACH, FL, June 23, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Transworld Business Advisors®, the world’s largest business brokerage franchise, welcomed its largest group to-date at Broker Fest, the company’s annual national conference. More than 400 franchise owners and agents joined together for two days of networking, learning, and celebrating the collective success of the network, where they gained valuable insights from their peers as well as the industry’s top leaders.
“We’ve seen a lot of growth over the last year – from local agents and offices to franchise owners and international licensees – so sharing and celebrating our successes together was a true honor,” said Bill Luce, President of Transworld Business Advisors. “With discussions around the latest trends and projections within the business for sale market, we’re feeling energized and optimistic about our industry’s future and the impact we can make as a company as buyer demand rises.”
As part of Transworld Business Advisors’ ongoing giveback efforts, Broker Fest also served as an opportunity to support one of its long-time charity partners, Rubicon, a veteran-led humanitarian organization that serves global communities before, during, and after disasters and crises, where the company raised funds through an online donation page and proceeds from merchandise sales. To date, the Transworld community has raised over $9,300 for the organization.
Broker Fest culminated with an awards reception to celebrate Transworld franchise owners for their outstanding achievements. Most notably, the company inducted a new class into its Hall of Fame, which recognizes top-performing franchisees based on commission and leadership, among other requirements. This year’s inductees include:
• Michael and Henry Ziff, Transworld Business Advisors United Kingdom – The father-and-son team opened their first Transworld office in London in 2016 and have since expanded their operation across the United Kingdom. Today, the Ziffs own and operate 15 offices and have plans to open an additional two locations this year.
• Eric Straus, Transworld Business Advisors New York – A serial entrepreneur, Straus brings firsthand experience in business startup, buying and selling to his Transworld operation. Based in New York City, Straus’ office has been open since 2010 and currently services 10 territories throughout Manhattan and Queens.
• Scott Hislop, Transworld Business Advisors Minnesota & Des Moines – With more than 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur, Hislop’s has a wealth of knowledge that enables him to confidentially market and sell a business. Hislop currently operates offices that serve areas throughout Minnesota and Iowa, where he’s helped hundreds of business owners maximize their value and successfully sell their business.
Additional honorees included:
• Rookie of the Year – Matt Friscia (Transworld Business Advisors of La Grange)
• Master Partner of the Year – Waldemar Halek (Transworld Business Advisors of Ontario)
• Most Valuable Player – Al and Jessica Fialkovich (Transworld Business Advisors of Colorado)
• Most Improved – Bob Kelliher (Transworld Business Advisors of Central and Western Washington)
• President’s Award – Tony and Jarma Khoury (Transworld Business Advisors of Eastern North Carolina)
• Mentor of the Year – Tina Wright (Transworld Business Advisors of Raleigh)
• Team Players of the Year – Steve and Tina Wright (Transworld Business Advisors of Raleigh); Johnathan and Hollie Choe (Transworld Business Advisors of Oregon Central)
Broker Fest also coincided with the International Business Brokers Association’s (IBBA) National Conference, where CEO Andy Cagnetta was honored with the Tom West Award, which recognizes exceptional contributions in promoting the goals and ethics of business brokering, and Jennifer Fox, Transworld Business Advisors of Boston, received the CBI of the Year Award for closing the single largest qualified business deal in 2022.
Transworld Business Advisors builds teams of franchise owners who facilitate business investments and opportunities for entrepreneurs to grow or expand their existing companies. As part of Starpoint Brands™ family, the franchise division within the United Franchise Group™ (UFG), Transworld offers its franchise owners unsurpassed access to an extensive network of global resources and more than four decades of expertise in the franchise industry.
About Transworld Business Advisors
Transworld Business Advisors® (TBA) is among the Starpoint Brands™ constellation of trusted companies representing the very best in their industries. With over 40 years of business brokerage experience, Transworld Business Advisors is in the business of helping buyers and sellers connect, conducting franchise consultations, and supporting franchise development. The company represents acquisition-minded corporations or individuals interested in owning their own company or franchise. From business brokerage to mergers and acquisitions, Transworld Business Advisors are business sale specialists that represent numerous listings across multiple industries. For more information about Transworld visit www.tworld.com and for information on owning a Transworld franchise, visit www.tworldfranchise.com.
About Starpoint Brands
A family of trusted brands representing the very best in their industries, including retail, food & beverage and professional services, Starpoint Brands™ is the mark of quality for customers. It brings together a constellation of brands within United Franchise Group™ (UFG), including Signarama®, Fully Promoted®, Transworld Business Advisors®, Venture X®, Office Evolution®, Network Lead Exchange™, The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill® and Graze Craze®. A brand under the Starpoint Brands division is one that business-to-consumer and business-to-business customers can be sure will provide the ultimate in service, reliability and value.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here